The 2016 MWHL Cup Champion San Diego Skates depend on corporate sponsorship to support their hockey operations. The Skates offer a variety of marketing opportunities for corporate sponsors at a wide range of price points designed to fit any budget. Here are just a few:
- Ads on team website including link to sponsor website
- Web video commercials including optional player endorsement on team website and or live game webcasts
- Arena banners at home games (4′x6′ vinyl banners with logo and message)
- Commercial announcements over PA system during home games
- Intermission contest sponsorships
- Star of the Game sponsorship
- Ticket sponsorship including ad on back of game tickets
- Co-branded team merchandise (sponsor branding along with Skates logo on shirts)
- Series sponsorship (Name sponsorship including posters, arena banners, commercial announcements during games, web ads for a two-game home series)
- Uniform sponsorship (sponsor logo on player uniforms)
- Official post-game destination for players and fans (for restaurants or bars)
Companies can also sponsor individual San Diego Skates players through a special financial assistance program created by the MWHL. Learn how to sponsor a player.
Sponsors seeking broader regional or national exposure can support the Skates through advertising programs that appear on the league’s MWHL.net website and its MWHL Network programming including live game webcasts and studio feature shows.
For more information about Corporate Sponsorship opportunities, submit the form below or call 702-271-5868.